Shree Siddhi vinayak at Prabhadevi, is one of the most visited temple in Mumbai. Not only visited by local crowd or tourists but also many celebrities.
01. The Shree Siddhivinayak Ganpati Mandir is a temple dedicated to Lord Ganesh.
02. It was built on 19th November 1801 by Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil.
03. The inner roof of the sanctum is plated with gold.
04. In 1952, a small Hanuman shrine was built in the temple complex as the icon was found during the road extension project of Sayani Road.
05. The Siddhivinayak temple receives a donation of around $2 million every year, making it the richest temple in Mumbai.
06. The temple is situated in S.K. Bogle Marg, Prabhadevi. The nearest station is Dadar.
07. The temple is open for early morning visit from 03:15 to 04:45 and then early morning prayer begins from 05:00 to 06:00 and after prayers the sanctum can be be visited till 21:50. After, Ganesh Pooja, from 20:45 to 22:00, the doors are closed. For more detailed schedule on specific days, click here.
Hope you liked the post 🙂