Mumbai Ac local Churchgate Borivali AC Local Train
is one of the most awaited projects in Mumbai.
Lets take a look about what features are set in mumbai’s new ac local.
01. AC Local Train?
- You heard it right!
- A local AC train in mumbai!
02. The Route?
- The route will be from Churchgate to Borivali. Yes, only western line!
03. What Cost Can You Expect?
- There will be no concessions!
- The ticket price would be Rs 75 to Rs 100 and season tickets could be given for Rs 5000, analyzing 50 journeys by the commuter.
- It is said to run in morning and evening peak hours!
05. When Will It Start?
- Well, it is told that for six months it will be on its trial period and it would start only after monsoons.
- Probably from October 2017!
Note – The train was first supposed to run on central line, but due to certain reasons it had to be cancelled, and therefore it was decided to run at Western railways.
Hope you like the post 🙂