Juhu Beach in Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. This beach is known to be the one of the most-visited beaches of India.It is also famous because many b-town actors/actress visit this place on daily reside as well as visit this place on daily basis.
- Juhu beach is one of the most famous beaches of Mumbai
- It is one of most famous jogging spot in Mumbai. Visit juhu beach early morning and you will notice variety of people jogging here.
- It is also one of the cleanest beaches in comparision to other beaches in Mumbai
Kaala Khatta and Gola’s
- Kala Khatta is a tangy sweet syrup which is poured on to the crushed ice to make a dish called Gola.
- It’s like a ice candy and enjoyed by licking it. Kala khatta is made from Jamun which is generally available in frozen form in Indian grocery store.
- The rates of gola starts from 30 to 100
- Chocolate gola is a must try here
- Paav bhaaji is a deadly combination of Pav Bhaji and butter and is a must try at juhu beach
- Types of paav bhaaji and rates
- Spl Pav Bhaji – 90Rs
- Jain Pav Bhaji – 100Rs
- Jain cheese Pav Bhaji – 150Rs
- Double Butter Pav Bhaji – 100Rs
- Cheese Pav Bhaji – 150Rs
- Khada Pav Bhaji – 130Rs
- If you are visiting Juhu in Monsoon make you you dont forget to eat world famous Bhutta’s here.