Ghatkopar khau gali is really famous amongst mumbaikar’s for its unique dhosas pastaas, milkshakes and many more eateries. Lets take a look
01. Sai Swad Dosa
- Sai Swad’s dosas is to Ghatkopar khao galli. Stacked in a single row, these dosa stalls are famous for their whacky variety of dosa fillings like paneer schezwan, Maggi dosa or even pasta dosa. This joint is so popular that on weekends, expect to wait for 40 minutes
- Types of dosa’s offered – Manchurian dosa,Jini dosa,American Chopseuy dosa,Paneer manturian dosa!
- Cost for two is just Rs. 100/-
02. WTC Pasta Stall
- This place has more than 50 variants of pasta, ranging from Maggi pasta to the mix sauce ( their special white sauce, red sauce, and pink sauce), pizza pasta and one thing that’s quite unique in WTC pasta stall’s menu card is the khichiya papad, that has 6 different variations.
- Price: Rs.100 (approx)
03. Jay Mashitala Juice Center:
- Right behind the pasta stall there is a juice center where you’ll find some exotic shakes and juices. If you have ever crazed at a cafe for a Ferraro rocher shake or an Oreo shake? Then this juice stall is the prefect destination for you
- Cost Rs.50–100 (approx)-
04. Jain Pani Puri
- The Jain Pani Puri is away from The Guru Kripa restaurant on the same road just after crossing the tiny traffic signal.
- As the name suggests they only make jain pani puri’s, which basically includes filling of besan boondi, red chilly powder and some masalas. This tiny pani puri’s are extremely delicious and really smooth and light.
- Cost 20/-
- Hot Spot, which is a tiny barbeque stand right next to the pasta stall. They do tikkas and rolls of baby corn, mushrooms, paneer, allu and more.
- Cost Paneer Tikka plate INR 70
Hope you like the post 🙂