Beach? The name itself is so relaxing. Beaches are what completes Mumbai. Suddenly the place becomes breath taking!
01. Aksa Beach
- The beach is situated in Aksa village in Malad.
- One can reach this place by bus from Malad Station.
- A beautiful and serene beach that lies on the western line.
- The beach is really quiet and calm and it is advisable to not stay after seven in the evening.
02. Dadar Chowpatty
- The place is suitable for long walks or jogging and not for sitting and relaxing because of the sand.
- One can reach here from Dadar station.
03. Girgaum Chowpatty
- A place that is too crowded no matter what time you visit. You will see people chilling here till midnight.
- The near by station is Churney Road, which falls on the western line.
- The beach has good food stalls around.
04. Gorai Beach
- One can reach here by ferry from Malad or Borivali or people can also go to this place via uttan.
- You should be out of this place before dark since it is situated offside and you don’t want to take any risk.
05. Juhu Beach
- The longest beach in Mumbai which stretches up to 6 km.
- To reach, one has to get down at Bandra station and take an auto till the place.
06. Kalamb Beach
- The beach is situated in Nalasopara on the western line in Thane district.
- The beach is specifically known to laze around.
07. Madh Island
- This place is situated in Malad.
- The place comes after Aksa Village. One can take direct buses that goes till Madh Island.
08. Marve Beach
- The beach is comparatively small and narrow than other beaches because of its quick sand.
- The beach is famous for its picnic spots.
09. Uran Beach
- The place is in Navi Mumbai.
- The beach falls between Panvel and Karjat, too away from hustle and bustle of the city.
- One can also see remains of Karanja fort.
10. Versova Beach
- Versova beach is an extension of Juhu beach towards Andheri suburbs.
- The beach is connected to Versova village fish markets which are very famous.
- The beach draws a lot of crowd during ganpati visarjan.
Preview image pc: Sea Link from Worli Sea Face – Rainy Day | by Sudhir Shukla Photography
Hope you like the post 🙂