Mohammad ali road eid ramzan: If you are crazy about non-veg and finding the right place, Mohammad ali road is exactly what you are searching for.Lets take a look at 5 Street food you cant afford to miss at Mohammad ali road. You will also find some of the most sweetest delicious eateries here 😉 .
01. Kababs and Nans
- Mohammed Ali Road is incomplete without the term kababs.
- There are n number of types of kababs available here
- Tikka kebab,Kaleji kebab are some of the famous kababs here
- Shawarma’s are often found as an replacement for frankie
- Shawarma’s are the best on the go food to staisfy your hunger
- Shawarma’s are a must try at Mohammad ali road
- Phirni which is made using ground rice, milk, cream, sugar and saffron is one of the most eye catching sweet dish at Mohammad ali road.
- Best part about phirni is it is served in a clay pot, which makes it more delicious.
- You have a choice between Kesar Malai Phirni and Mango Phirni
04. Halwa puri
- I personally recommend you to try this deadly combination of puri and halwa.
- You wont regret it.
- Rasmalai!!! The name itself is enough to make you go crazy. Do try this, there are many variants of rasmalai available at Mohammad ali road
Hope you like the post 😉