Whenever we talk about Mumbai, one of the first few words that strike our Mind is Mumbai Local. Lets take on look at Mumbai’s 10 most crowded railway stations that are nighmares for Some Mumbaikar’s as well as Non Mumbaikar’s .Crowded Stations In Mumbai
- The word dadar is more then enough to scare the shit our of people.
- It is ranked one to be the most crowded station in Mumbai. Fights and accidents occurs here on a regular basis.
- Kurla is one of the most the most famous stations in Harbour line.
- Its also famous for its accidents.
- Kurla is no 1 station in terms of death due to train accidents.
- Borivali is one of the most the most famous stations in Western line.
- Borivali is most crowded between 7am to 10 and 8 to 10pm
- You can get an rough idea about how crowded is Borivali station in peak hours, specially morning.
- Trust me Nallasopara is a hell on earth for Mumbaikar’s
- In pic you can see an image of Nallasopara station early morning 8am
- The main reason behind these crowds are the cheap rate of property here.
- Finally the most awaited worst station Virar is here 😀 .
- People often give examples of virar crowd, by referencing Dadar Fast Local.
- Often memes are made on Virar.
In case we missed stations comment and let us know 😉 .