Mumbai is famous for n number of street foods. Lets take a look at 5 eateries you cant afford to miss in Mumbai.
01. Vada Paav
- Vada pav, sometimes spelled wada pav or vada paav or vada pao or ‘wada pao”’, is a vegetarian fast food dish native to the Indian state of Maharashtra. A simple creation involving a deep fried potato patty with some coriander and spices
- Mumbai world famous vadapav is very famous all over the world. It cost rs 10 and one vadapav is more than enough to satisfy your hunger
02. Misal paav
- Misal pav is a popular Mumbai street food of usal topped with onions, tomatoes, farsan (fried savory mixture), lemon juice and served with pav.
- It is also declared as worlds best snack
03. Pav Bhaji
- Pav bhaji is a fast food dish from Maharashtra, consisting of a thick vegetable curry usually prepared in butter and served with a soft bread roll
- Eating pav bhaji at Sardar refreshments tardeo and Juhu Beach
04. Chinese Bhel
- Chinese Bhel is an Indian fast food originated from Mumbai. Basically as a variation of Indian Noodles, it is widely popular in Mumbai
- Chinese bhel is very popular in Mumbai and can be found on every second street of Mumbai
05. Kaala Khatta
- Kala Khatta is a tangy sweet syrup which is poured on to the crushed ice to make a dish called Gola.
It’s like a ice candy and enjoyed by licking it.
- Kala khatta is made from Jamun which is generally available in frozen form in Indian grocery store.
The rates of gola starts from 30 to 100
- Chocolate gola is a must try here
Hope you like the post 🙂